We recommend wearing medical masks.
New! Cologne 1926
Go on a thrilling journey through time with TimeRide and experience the undestroyed Cologne and the fascinating lifestyle of the legendary twenties!
Together with the charming milliner Tessa and the Cologne veteran tram driver Pitter, you will discover the exciting time after the end of the First World War, the British occupation and the Spanish flu. You will experience a Cologne on the move: cinema, fashion, music, mobility, joie de vivre, optimism… and finally carnival again!Get Tickets
TimeRide GO! We are back!
We are finally offering tours with mobile VR glasses through the city center of Cologne again.
After more than 7 months of lockdown, we can now take you on an exciting tour through over 2,000 years of city history.
Discover old Cologne on the road with mobile VR glasses – we look forward to seeing you!
All information about the tour and tickets can be found here:More Information
Alter Markt 36-42, 50667 Cologne
+49 221 – 988 663 30
Tuesday: 11 a.m. – 7 p.m.
Wednesday: 11 a.m. – 7 p.m.
Thursday: 11 a.m. – 7 p.m.
Friday: 11 a.m. – 7 p.m.
Saturday: 11 a.m. – 7 p.m.
Sunday: 11 a.m. – 7 p.m.
Last admission: 6:20 p.m.
Information on hygiene measurements
We try to make your time at TimeRide as pleasant and safe as possible. Please be informed about the current corona measures before your visit.
Your TimeRide Team
Yes, admission is only granted to guests who are either vaccinated, recovered or tested (antigen or PCR test not older than 48 hours). For students, the student ID is considered negative proof.
All guests and our employees are required to wear a medical mouth-nose protection.
TimeRide has adapted the security concept of the shop premises in consultation with the health authorities. The high hygienic standards that were already in place before the Corona crisis are thus further strengthened. The precautions include:
- The virtual reality glasses are thoroughly disinfected after each use before they are made available to a new guest. Our disinfectant is also fully effective against corona and other influenza viruses according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Regular and intensive cleaning of surfaces with customer contact.
- Obligation to wear a medical mouth-nose cover for guests and employees.
- Equipping the ticket area with a protective cover for secure communication between guests and employees.
- Observance of the distance rules through marked free spaces
- Limitation of ticket allotment and greatly reduced visitor capacity
In the stationary TimeRide (Cologne 1926), which takes place indoors, 5 persons are admitted per tour.
On the outdoor tour TimeRide Go! 12 people can patricipate.
No, each guest must bring their own medical mouth and nose cover.
No, in ordert o protect other guests and our employees, the proper wearing of a mask is mandatory.
The virtual reality glasses are thoroughly disinfected after each use before they are made available to a new guest. Our disinfectant is also fully effective against corona and other influenza viruses according to the manufacturer’s instructions.